Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chapter 14 & 15

On last week's class we were allowed to participate in a cooperative group activity that allowed the class to acknowledge one another positively. I think that by doing this activity it allowed the class to become more motivated to understand the benefits of affective activities. Also we went over the SIOP model which is a bit different from the lesson plans I am used to writing. Although I like it better somewhat because of the detail that is required to make the lesson plan comprehensible to anyone who reads it.

2 comments:

  1. I also thought that the SIOP plan was really helpful in clarifying the extent of the lesson. As well as the pre and post assessments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how I did in my SIOP plan and if I did it correctly. Thanks for posting about what I missed last class.

    ReplyDelete